DJI GS Pro App is FREE

Reaction score
a027641d7094af56558073178b4b994b.jpg

Not had a chance to try this yet; looks good, nice to have a native mission planning app. Noticed it doesn't have the POI function that Litchi has.. though they'll probably add it in the not so distant future.

Works with P3, P4, P4P and other DJI platforms.

So far it's iPad only.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I've installed the app and it seems fairly easy to use. I haven't taken a flight with it yet. From reading their website it does appear that while the app and its current feature set is free, they will be adding paid extra features as time goes on (for example they state 3d Map POI *Optional extra, coming soon).

I'm curious what the in flight interface is or if you can simultaneously use DJI GO to fly, thinking virtual fence while someone is learning the ropes or as a blocker from going somewhere you know you don't want to go. If I could set a geo-fence boundary on a normal flight that would be amazing, as I want to record some friends water skiing but they are in reasonable proximity to high tension lines. Being able to safety net myself would be great.

It didn't show up when I tried to find it with my Air Pad 2 last night. Just found it today. It says for the 4 pro, Japan. Is that the one?

Well I didn't see them when I checked otherwise this one wouldn't have existed! Thanks for your 'smart' remark! LOL
Reason I'm pointing this out so people know that they can review the more mature threads on this subject and not think that everything is posted here.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl