DJI Ground Station App

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Anyone out there had experience using the DJI Ground Station app for flying waypoints.

The P3P's functionality with the latest software allowing "Follow Me" and "Point of Interest" is good, but the method for plotting waypoints is not so good, yes it works, but to have to fly the course first, is a bit of a waste.

I have watched a video of the DJI Ground Station programming and flying waypoints and it looks like the thing I want, what was not clear was, "do you fly the course only using the Ground Station app" or can you fly it using a combination of the app and stick control.

Anyone know please help

Ta very much Waylander

Hi Guys
Anyone out there had experience using the DJI Ground Station app for flying waypoints.

The P3P's functionality with the latest software allowing "Follow Me" and "Point of Interest" is good, but the method for plotting waypoints is not so good, yes it works, but to have to fly the course first, is a bit of a waste.

I have watched a video of the DJI Ground Station programming and flying waypoints and it looks like the thing I want, what was not clear was, "do you fly the course only using the Ground Station app" or can you fly it using a combination of the app and stick control.

Anyone know please help

Ta very much Waylander
The Ground Station app is not available for the P3.

The Ground Station app is not available for the P3.
OK bbfpv
Many thanks for that info, is there another app which will work with P3P, which allows pre-programming of Waypoints, unlike the native op system which requires you to fly the course first...?
Any help gratefully received.

OK bbfpv
Many thanks for that info, is there another app which will work with P3P, which allows pre-programming of Waypoints, unlike the native op system which requires you to fly the course first...?
Any help gratefully received.
I think the Litchi app has a way to set waypoints on a website w/o having to fly the WPs first. I think there's another app that allows it too, just can't remember the name.

There are several. DJI Ultimate Flight v3 & Litchi come to mind off the top of my head. These are Android apps not sure if available on Apple but you have AutoPilot available on the fruit front.

There are several. DJI Ultimate Flight v3 & Litchi come to mind off the top of my head. These are Android apps not sure if available on Apple but you have AutoPilot available on the fruit front.

Oh you say Litchi, but I've been told that it does not work with P3P, I'll checkout Ultimate Flight v3, but I did not understand the reference to "AutoPilot" or "fruit front"
Regards
waylander

hey Dirty Bird

Just a few days ago the Autoflight Logic's Autopilot came out with its new waypoint mode which i find really impressive. i havent tested it in Flight, but played around a lot und downoaded some example flights to get into it ... cant wait to test my first circuit .... but the weather in switzerland doesn't look like a lot of flying in the near future ....

check out

Reactions: Dirty Bird
Litchi is new to iOS but it definitely works with P3P. AutoPilot is the name of another alternative flight program. It is iOS only at the moment & they just added a Waypoint feature. "Fruit Front" - I noticed in your tag you are using an Apple iPad Air 2. Apple = "Fruit Front" ;)

Oh you say Litchi, but I've been told that it does not work with P3P, I'll checkout Ultimate Flight v3, but I did not understand the reference to "AutoPilot" or "fruit front"
Regards
waylander

Anxiously anticipating the arrival of Autopilot for Android.

hey Dirty Bird

Just a few days ago the Autoflight Logic's Autopilot came out with its new waypoint mode which i find really impressive. i havent tested it in Flight, but played around a lot und downoaded some example flights to get into it ... cant wait to test my first circuit .... but the weather in switzerland doesn't look like a lot of flying in the near future ....

check out

Litchi is new to iOS but it definitely works with P3P. AutoPilot is the name of another alternative flight program. It is iOS only at the moment & they just added a Waypoint feature. "Fruit Front" - I noticed in your tag you are using an Apple iPad Air 2. Apple = "Fruit Front" ;)
doh... being a Brit I'm not up to date on the jargon "Fruit Front"....uhm like it.. :) many thanks for your post
waylander

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj