DJI Ground Station App

Reaction score
Anyone try this app yet for the standard? The app description states it can be used on the standard. Interesting and free to boot. An article on it states, "The Ground Station Pro app for the iPad might be your thing. Its ease of use belies the power inside. You can set up to 99 waypoints in its Tap and Go Waypoint mode, with each waypoint accommodating up to 15 actions, like rotation, recording, and others."

DJI GS Pro on the App Store

Last edited:
Vega, I downloaded it this morning as well for my P3S. I plan on playing around with it tonight to see what all you can do with it. If I get a chance this week, I will test my missions I put into it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Vega, I downloaded it this morning as well for my P3S. I plan on playing around with it tonight to see what all you can do with it. If I get a chance this week, I will test my missions I put into it.

Thanks for the reply. I'm in Chicago and just got the cold front, I may have to wait till it gets back in the 20's or 30's.

Reactions: Suhail78
Couldn't find an Android version in the Play Store :( Hopefully one will be released soon

It's not available for Android yet.

No. You can learn more about it here.

Looks pretty cool. I downloaded it but will have to wait for better weather here in Indiana to try it out!

Hi, I've a P3P. When I open the app up it says 'can't find aircraft'. Am I missing something. It connects fine to the normal DJI app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav