DJI GO's Follow-me

Reaction score

Conclusive proof that DJI GO's Follow-me does not track the operator's altitude. It remains at a fixed altitude relative to launch and will crash into the hill as the operator climbs.

Make sure you use Litchi or Autopilot (with a phone that has a barometer) if you intend to climb hills!

You can adjust altitude using the sticks on the RC whilst flying in follow me mode. I wouldn't recommend driving a car at the same time as flying - unless someone else is driving.

You can adjust altitude using the sticks on the RC whilst flying in follow me mode. I wouldn't recommend driving a car at the same time as flying - unless someone else is driving.

adjusting altitude using sticks certainly it is not follow me feature. This is operator's following something !

How difficult would it be to use the VPS to protect "her" from this type of accident? The sensors are there right? Why can't "she" sense that there is no downward pull on throttle, which means no getting closer then a few (10?) feet from the ground?

"Vision Positioning technology: Visual and ultrasonic sensors scan the ground beneath your Phantom 3 for patterns, enabling it to identify its position and move accurately."

Jimmy

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik