Dji goggles

Yes. You can either connect them to the HDMI output on your mobile device (if it has one) or install the HDMI Output Module on the remote controller (like this) and connect the goggles to the HDMI output on that module.

If you're going to connect them as shown in my photo above, you'll also need an HDMI to HDMI mini adapter. I'm using the Afunta adapter.

Reactions: Alan lucas
It depends. What are you planning on doing with them?

Msinger in what follows I am assuming you have DJI goggles connected to a P3Adv or Pro.
I have, thanks to your post above, just got an Afunta adapter and got my goggles connected to my controller.
They seem to be working and I have a live image in the goggles but comparing what I see before the goggles are connected to the controller with what I see when they are connected to the controllers I seem to loose a lot of the menus once the goggles are connected.
The goggles are on charge at the moment as their battery was pretty flat so I can't immediately check precisely what menus are available to me but I recollect it was only a limited menu of camera options.

From what I have read I expected to not have head movement controlling the gimbal etc. and to have significantly reduced control features but I am wondering what control features, if any, I should have?
Do you know what should be available and how to access it or know of a webpage that states clearly what should be available and how to access it.
Most of what I have read implies rather than states clearly.

One other feature I would like to ask about is, whether telemetry and warnings should be available?

Thanks

They seem to be working and I have a live image in the goggles but comparing what I see before the goggles are connected to the controller with what I see when they are connected to the controllers I seem to loose a lot of the menus once the goggles are connected.
When the DJI Goggles are connected via an HDMI cable, all they will do is display a live image. You will lose all of the other functions that are available in the DJI Goggles when connected to a DJI drone that supports a wireless connection (like a Mavic Pro).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik