DJI Goggles (Racing Edition)

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
It looks like we're going to see a new version of the DJI Goggles soon (the "Racing Edition"). See more details in these FCC documents.

3632793-0.png

What an amazing company. They never sleep. Thanks for the post.

To go with their new range of racing quads? I'm in the market to get into FPV racing quads and I came across an article suggesting that DJI were looking at releasing their own racing quads in response to the burgeoning growth of that segment of the market. The article went on to suggest that with the increase in regulation both federal and locally, that people were looking at alternatives to the traditional Phantom type of product whilst still keeping their interest in the hobby. As is typical I can't find the article in my browser history, but it made for some interesting reading.

These goggles are now available here in the DJI Store. Here's a video DJI posted today:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Mike Mauk
Just got an email. Mine have shipped.

Just connected them tonight for the first time. Wow. These things are wicked....
Connected to my Spark, P3A, P4P and LokiX3 racer.

Reactions: AnchorageAk
Just connected them tonight for the first time. Wow. These things are wicked....
Connected to my Spark, P3A, P4P and LokiX3 racer.

Apologies for ignorance, the level of info on the Goggles for the P4 Series is dire it seems, but do you get fully functionality with your P4 the same as you do with your Mavic?

I'm sure these cost far more than they are worth. So only 960p? That's a bit disappointing.

I've been looking to work out the best replacement for my P4P when it comes to an external HDMI out option for video...

I received my RE edition goggles a couple of days ago and I’m still impressed with them! Looks like I may have to put my Fat Shark dominator v3 up for sale because these DJI RE blows them out of the water!!!

Reactions: Bakersfield Quad
I received my RE edition goggles a couple of days ago and I’m still impressed with them! Looks like I may have to put my Fat Shark dominator v3 up for sale because these DJI RE blows them out of the water!!!
Agreed, they are really nice. I use them with fixed wing FPV aircraft. They are comfortable, clear and big FOV and frankly, I like them better than the FS HD series, just seems better video in every way.

Australians who purchased and registered a DJI Phantom product in the 2nd half of 2017 should have an AUD $160 coupon from DJI sitting in their email inbox to use on a goggles purchase.

Very tempting, but all the RE versions are sold out...only the regular versions are left currently... It seems like RE might be the way to go, as that colour is also a preference!

RoOSTA

My goggles due to arrive next week from dronenerds. I am going to use it with my p4po using the usb connector. Any problems with this or any advice on setup and first use? Thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic