DJI GOGGLES online support chat

Reaction score
I've just come off an online chat after rushing into purchasing the new goggles.
Some people are saying they are only compatible with the P4 pro series and upwards but I enclose a screenshot of information showing this not to be correct.
Hope it is useful to some as it was for me. Can't wait.
1e821c4cb3ba1cb35ac69234b6962944.jpg

Per the goggles FAQ, you can use the goggles with the P4, P4A, and P4P.

Does the cable come included that you will need? Kinda lame we need a cable at all on the P4P or P4A but it is what it is right now.

I got my preorder in earlier today, and good thing from the looks of it they're sold out now.

I interpret that to mean that I do not need a HDMI adaptor for P4P but that I'll need a USB cable between the headset and the RC.

Is that correct?

The new DJI goggles/headset look nice, but I'm not quite sure how the optics/display accommodate glasses wearers. Me, I'm nearsighted with one eye around a -2 diopter and near a -5 for the other. I use progressive type bifocals as well. Probably have to wait quite a while for enough feedback on them once released before getting them.

The new DJI goggles/headset look nice, but I'm not quite sure how the optics/display accommodate glasses wearers. Me, I'm nearsighted with one eye around a -2 diopter and near a -5 for the other. I use progressive type bifocals as well. Probably have to wait quite a while for enough feedback on them once released before getting them.
There is a video posted that shows they are made for users wearing glasses for sure.

Well at some point later in the summer when they're on the shelves of our local Best Buys we can try em' on a find out for sure.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20