DJI Goggles and P4P, connection

Reaction score
Quick question. I can connect the goggles to the RC using USB, and get 1080p vision in the goggles.

No HDMI required for the Phantom 4 Pro. Am I right?

No HDMI required for the Phantom 4 Pro. Am I right?
It's only required if you want to use your mobile device at the same time. When the DJI Goggles are connected via USB, they take the place of your mobile device.

Reactions: Dronefriend
I am buying these!
.. on Black Friday :cool:

Maybe we'll see a sale then :)

Maybe we'll see a sale then :)
The possibilities are endless!

When I shoot on my DSLR and Ronin rig, I have trouble seeing what I'm shooting since the gimbal is blocking the viewfinder. Soon I can hook up the DJI Goggles and have a great monitor, no matter if I am moving around with the ronin or using tripod.

I won't have to buy an expensive TV, can just get these and hook them up to the desktop, laptop or whatever. If I move to a new place it's easier to move than a 60+inch TV. And I can bring them wherever I may want to watch a movie.

I can use them for my P4P. No use of a sunshade, no need to buy an iPad with lousy screen brightness and that I wont use for anything else than flying my drone.
No need for crystal sky which lacks HDMI in port , and makes it impossible to use for other things than flying. And that is crazy expensive.

I can play PC or console games and use these as a monitor. Again, no need to buy multi-screen setup or a television.

Best thing ever, I may buy them right away for fear of other realizing this and buying all the stock.

Reactions: Hounddog

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj