DJI Goggle support can be found where?

Reaction score
Someone correct me but I have a couple of issues with DJI support of their Goggle product. First when trying to submit an email to support on this product, how is that done since within the email structure identification of the DJI Goggle isn't listed as a product.

Second, I recently got caught on my failure to read the supplied DJI Goggle - Quick Start Guide. Since when a Quick Start Guide MANDATORY reading. I say this only after choosing to download the DJI Goggle User Manual v1.2 from the DJI GOGGLES DOWNLOADS and reading it completely before starting. There is a glaring omission in the USER MANUAL and that is there is no mention ANYPLACE of having to ACTIVATE the Goggle before use. That information can ONLY be found in the Quick Start Guide ( maybe should be renamed - Read this First ). The DJI Goggle User Manual, as published needs a Getting Started Section, or at minimum acknowledgement to the ACTIVATION requirement. In other words a big GOTCHA!

There is a glaring omission in the USER MANUAL and that is there is no mention ANYPLACE of having to ACTIVATE the Goggle before use.
DJI manuals are more of a reference rather than a step-by-step guide. The top of the DJI Goggles manual does recommend reading the Quick Start Guide to prepare for your first usage (see below).

Manual.jpg

I was only pointing out that the manual does recommend reading the Quick Start Guide. If you initially skipped the Quick Start Guide, then you must have been skimming the manual ;)

I was only pointing out that the manual does recommend reading the Quick Start Guide. If you initially skipped the Quick Start Guide, then you must have been skimming the manual ;)
Almost, I read the Quick Start Guide up to page 6 where I proceeded to fully charge the battery, which I did. I this point with a fully charged battery, I didn't pick up the Quick Start Guide again figuring the goggles were ready to go and went straight to turning on the goggles and seeing what could be seen. When things weren't going good for me ( no HDMI video reception ) I went to the USER MANUAL for the infinite detail needed to get up and running. When this did nothing for me I entered the forum thread regarding use of the goggles with a Phantom 3 and more importantly to understand how to obtain the HDMI signal, for which you're help was invaluable in showing me the errors of my ways...LOL. Which BTW today flew FPV with them for the first time.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik