DJI GoApp 3.18 Editor Option Crashes App

Reaction score
The app crashes when trying to access the Editor function to view video footage? Has anyone else noticed this?

Using an iPad mini 2 with wifi. Saw this same issue with version 3.17 as well. Otherwise, never had this issue with previous versions of the app. Also, haven't cleared the video cache. Using a P3A.

Everything is working fine for me. I have the iPhone7. Just did a flight this evening and I just looked at the Editor. It's all A ok. Hope it works out for you.

Yes, I just notified this as well. Using an iPhone 6 Plus. Just upgraded to version 3.1.8, as soon as I tap Editor, a brief pause, and the app dies. Tried hard reboot, no joy. DJI, please fix this ASAP!

Everything is working fine for me. I have the iPhone7. Just did a flight this evening and I just looked at the Editor. It's all A ok. Hope it works out for you.

Interesting, seeing that your iPhone7 is an Apple product as well. Disappointing to say the least. Hopefully, if there are others with a similar issue & found a fix can help.

Wanted to show a friend a recent video but the app crashed every time. I even connected the P3 thinking that might resolve the issue. Nope. Still crashed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31