DJI Go4 WayPoints

Reaction score
Morning Pilots!

Quick question, how do I save a WAYPOINT to replay and refly it again at another time?

I am building a house and i want to do a poi each week whilst it is being built.I have recorded the height, the speed, the radius etc but I want to always start the POI in the exact same spot. Flying to a waypoint would do this but I cant work out how ot save the waypoint to re-fly there at a later date. Screenshot attached.

Any ideas folks? I do know the GPS coordinates but I am not sure if I can get them in the actual APp anywhere?

I have the p4pro and DJI4 Go software (note for warranty reasons I am not interested in using Litchi)

Can it be done with the DJI software?

Cheers
Jason

Attachments

• 19179685_10155363339386119_1842631284_o.jpg
    19179685_10155363339386119_1842631284_o.jpg
    269.2 KB · Views: 296
I know litchi can do it 100%. Plus the Facebook live streaming is flawless. It cones at a price but I always use it

I am very nervous about using Litchi with all the fly offs I have heard about, what are your thoughts, have you ever had any issues?

Morning Pilots!

Quick question, how do I save a WAYPOINT to replay and refly it again at another time?

I am building a house and i want to do a poi each week whilst it is being built.I have recorded the height, the speed, the radius etc but I want to always start the POI in the exact same spot. Flying to a waypoint would do this but I cant work out how ot save the waypoint to re-fly there at a later date. Screenshot attached.

Any ideas folks? I do know the GPS coordinates but I am not sure if I can get them in the actual APp anywhere?

I have the p4pro and DJI4 Go software (note for warranty reasons I am not interested in using Litchi)

Can it be done with the DJI software?

Cheers
Jason

If I understand what you want to do, you want to start at the same point every day and do an exact POI of the site.

Step 1. Make a normal WAYPOINT mission and make the starting point the exact spot you wish to start each day.
Step 2. Add a second waypoint to make it a legitimate mission and save it.
Step 3. To go to the exact spot the next day, start the WAYPOINT mission and the P4 will go to the exact spot and altitude that you used for Waypoint #1 on yesterday's mission.
Step 4. STOP the mission as soon as it reaches the starting waypoint. It will hover there.
Step 5. NOW start your POI mission with the parameters you used the previous day. Radius and altitude which should already be set from the Waypoint start. You just need to manually put the Radius in.

AD

Reactions: Jason Cole
I am very nervous about using Litchi with all the fly offs I have heard about, what are your thoughts, have you ever had any issues?
Not had any issues apart from one which was human error on my part. I use that all the time

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31