DJI GO

Reaction score
can DJI GO update app on nexus 7 2013 be used with android version 1.2.8 on the phantom 3 advance & controller , or do you have to update phantom & controller to latest firmware.to be compatible, I have been using 1.1.0 on the nexus till now, thank you very much for any info that you can give me guards

Last edited:
Android Version v2.0.0. requires Android 4.1.2 or later. Compatible with Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Nubia Z7 mini, SONY Z3 EXPERIA, MI 3, MI PAD.

Oh Great ! How about the Nvidia Shield? I hope they didn't forget that. I bought a new one because my iPhone 5 and iPad 2 were not compatible with firmware when I bought my P3P

There is a side note that says they will add more as they test them. I believe there are quite a few here that are using the Shield with success.

There is a side note that says they will add more as they test them. I believe there are quite a few here that are using the Shield with success.
i am very sorry I shoud have explained my question more clearly,.I have a nexus 7 2013 with the 1.1.0 app on it, I would like to know if I update to DJI go app if I can use firmware 1.2.8 on my phantom 3 advance, thanks very much for any help I can get ,very sorry for my poor post guards

i am very sorry I shoud have explained my question more clearly,.I have a nexus 7 2013 with the 1.1.0 app on it, I would like to know if I update to DJI go app if I can use firmware 1.2.8 on my phantom 3 advance, thanks very much for any help I can get ,very sorry for my poor post guards

I have updated my android device to DJI GO 2.0.1 and connected successfully my P3A WITH 1.2.8 firmware . I have never tried to fly and finally I updated the aircraft to the latest firmware1.3.20

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers