DJI GO wants me to sign in

Reaction score
Phantom 3 SE,-dji go app wants me to sign in using e-mail adress and password.
Problem is, there is nowhere I can type in e-mail and password.
Also it doesn't start up the usual way. Now it presents a video. -What's up with dji go???

Please expand on that, such as which aircraft, what tablet or phone ( Android or IOS) and what OS version. Your question is very vague.

Phantom 3 SE
ipad air 2
ios 11.1.2

First time I installed the go app I created an account, and it's been working fine since.
Today I fired it up and it asks for permission to get access to data and photos. I accept and it plays an intro video and tells me to sign in with e-mail adress and password, but tapping the email adress field does nothing. In other words I can't sign in.
This is new to me,-the go app has never behaved like this before.
My ipad works fine with all other apps, when clicking on something that requires keyboard input the keyboard pops up, just not in the go app.

Last edited:
This is just a guess. I use Android, but if you have recently updated the IOS, first try deleting the app and reinstalling. If that doesn't work, I am not sure if IOS has the "PopUp" keyboard setting but that could possibly be turned off after an IOS update. Like I said, just a guess, but doesn't hurt to try........

First I re-installed go app,-no change. Then I updated ios,-no change.
The thing is the keyboard works on all other apps.

I have read on another forum of a similar log in issue. From memory you had to tap either underneath or around the log in area for the keyboard to activate.

I have read on another forum of a similar log in issue. From memory you had to tap either underneath or around the log in area for the keyboard to activate.

Holy drone,- it worked. Thanks mate.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20