DJI GO upgrade question

Reaction score
My P3P was flying perfectly and I decided to install the new DJI Go app on my iPod air 2 tablet. After installing it, I am getting an upgrade message when I bring up the Aircraft state window saying that the camera, aircraft and battery require updates, but the top of the app says it is ready to fly GPS. Is there something I am missing or is it safe to fly? I have previously installed the newest firmware on both the aircraft and the controller, but the aircraft is not trying to upgrade (I presume since it is already upgraded). Any help would be appreciated. TIA

Last edited:
I just flew it and it mostly flew fine, but the front red LED lights were not lit. Any clues? I like having course lock again like the Vision + !!

What was the last FW update you did? And there is an option in the menus of the GO app to turn off the front arm lights if they are interfering with pictures/video.

What was the last FW update you did? And there is an option in the menus of the GO app to turn off the front arm lights if they are interfering with pictures/video.
Thanks for the reply. I figured out that the FW update on the transmitter was successful, but not the one on the aircraft so I reinstalled it. Thanks, I found that the red light control was set to not come on which is fine with me. Everything should be fine now after staying up until 4:30AM last night trying to figure out the problem - lol. If the SD card had read not successful, I would have figured it out much quicker, but it did not have successful or unsuccessful. The app had the 3 red triangle warnings, but it still flew okay - go figure. Thanks again!

Reactions: III% Streve

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20