DJI Go showing two different drones

Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm having an odd issue with the DJI Go app and I was wondering if anyone had a similar problem and managed to fix it. It's not a big deal, just one of those minor annoyances.

I have a Phantom 3 Advanced that I've always flown with my iPhone 7. About a month ago I had some issues with the phone overheating, thankfully not to the point of shutting down, and I started researching other options; I then installed the Go app onto an iPad, an Android phone and a Kindle Fire (onto which I had installed the Google apps).
I only every flew the Phantom with the iPhone in the end, but I did log in on all of those and tried the live feed while on the ground.

Now the problem is that, for some reason, all my new flights are appearing as a separate drone even on the iPhone. In my flight logs I have one user (me), the "original" drone (with the proper icon) and the "cloned" drone (with a blank icon). I tried clearing the local data and resynchronizing it and even reinstalling the app, but of course this mess is now on the server. I spoke with a DJI support person and they said there's no way to merge the data and my new flights will just keep appearing under the new, virtual, faceless drone.
I'm pretty sure this was caused by logging in on Android which for some reason didn't recognize the drone immediately, because I checked the Kindle Fire's logs and they only showed one.

I read that some people had similar issues when changing the drone's name, which I didn't. I was wondering if anyone ever managed to force the app to recognize it's the same drone and have the data merged? Or at least have new flights added to the "original" drone?

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3334.PNG
    IMG_3334.PNG
    337.8 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_3335.PNG
    IMG_3335.PNG
    304.1 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_3336.PNG
    IMG_3336.PNG
    287.3 KB · Views: 352

Members online