DJI Go requires log in?

Reaction score
Today I was trying to fly and get some pictures of a building where I was offline. When I started up the P4 and DJI Go it asked me to log in. Does Go now require you to be online in order to fly? I had to seek out wifi and then head back to the site to fly. If this is true now, then how could you fly somewhere remote where there is no wifi or cell service?

Thanks,
Julian

I have had a similar incident, however it seems that the DJI GO App downloaded a new version to my Ipad 2. As yet I am still unable to link. What password is it trying to find. And it would seem it needs a wifi link to verify. I am surprized that no one else has noticed this. Would like a solution if anyone has one.

Today I was trying to fly and get some pictures of a building where I was offline. When I started up the P4 and DJI Go it asked me to log in. Does Go now require you to be online in order to fly? I had to seek out wifi and then head back to the site to fly. If this is true now, then how could you fly somewhere remote where there is no wifi or cell service?

Thanks,
Julian
Yeh i had to log in with djigo and djigo4 last week,if you have map cached you dont need wifi or be online to fly ,it it should be all saved,log in for me was hassel and looks like today i gota do all over again,not sure if this is on going from last week ,there was server issues at dj ,

I have had a similar incident, however it seems that the DJI GO App downloaded a new version to my Ipad 2. As yet I am still unable to link. What password is it trying to find. And it would seem it needs a wifi link to verify. I am surprized that no one else has noticed this. Would like a solution if anyone has one.
When you first activate phantom you give email and password ,can you remember password used,,gezz mine last week not acept any password i put in,took like 3hours 40min

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj