DJI Go problems on Android

Reaction score
I just installed DJI Go 2.3.0 on my brand new ASUS tablet running Android 4.4.4.
This worked for one flight on my DJI 3 Professional. now every time I open it, I just get a message that says, "DJI Go has stopped. nothing else. I can send info or close. That's it.
Anyone else see this? anyone know of a fix?
I've uninstalled / reinstalled... Still not working.
I'm going to wipe my device and try again...

Go into settings and choose apps. Go to Go and clear cache and data. Delete the app. You may also want to find the folder it was installed to and delete it. Reinstall the app.

Go into settings and choose apps. Go to Go and clear cache and data. Delete the app. You may also want to find the folder it was installed to and delete it. Reinstall the app.
Yep. I did all that. Still no go.
I set my tablet back to factory settings and re-installed. So far that is working. We will see for how long. :)
Thanks for the reply!

Yep. I did all that. Still no go.
I set my tablet back to factory settings and re-installed. So far that is working. We will see for how long. :)
Thanks for the reply!
Well, that worked for about a minute. Then the newly installed app on the "just reset to factory settings" Android tablet crashed again. Now it just says "disconnected" all the time. Never had a problem on my iPhone... so I don't think it's the drone or the controller.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj