DJI GO on Lenovo tablet, how?

Reaction score
Hi,

I´ve read posts about people using DJI GO on Lenovo A7-10, how do they do?
Just bought this tab to use with my Phantom, but in google play it says it´s incompatible...

Please help :(

You'll need to download the DJI GO APK and sideload it.

I've just got this working on my new Lenovo A7-20 7 inch tab.
Like you, Google Play said my device was incompatible and wouldn't let me install.
First, tick 'allow unauthorised applications to run' beforehand though (somewhere in Settings) so the tablet will let you download apps from outside the Google Play store.

Then, using the UC Internet Browser (ie NOT Google Chrome), navigate to the DJI P3 site and click the Go App link; click the 'get it on Google' and it should just allow you to download it; you'll see the download at the top of the Tablet's screen.
This method worked fine for me 2 days ago (31Jan)
If you use Google Chrome it will navigate thru to the Play Store and you'll be going round in circles.
Cheers,
Ian

How does the app perform on the Lenovo A7? Is there any significant lag in the FPV and/or other functions? When I side loaded the DJI Go app on my Nexus (2012) tablet, there was serious performance lag in the simulator that I did not experience with my Galaxy Note 4. Its significant enough that I refuse to use the Nexus in real flight, but I love and miss the large screen.

Best Buy has the Lenovo Tab 2 A7 for $89.99 this weekend. Is it a good buy or should I look at the Samsung Tab A?

I got one and it loads straight out of the play store. It's running android 5

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks PEEFA! How does it perform?...any issues?

Thanks PEEFA! How does it perform?...any issues?

Just picked up the Lenovo Tab 2 A8. Mine runs both DJI GO and Litchi with a straight installation, no side installation. I'm having one issue with camera lag (...about 10-seconds) on Litchi, but I'm thinking there's something in the settings that can correct this. Anyone know about this?

Just picked up the Lenovo Tab 2 A8. Mine runs both DJI GO and Litchi with a straight installation, no side installation. I'm having one issue with camera lag (...about 10-seconds) on Litchi, but I'm thinking there's something in the settings that can correct this. Anyone know about this?

Good info Trevsdad...thanks! Anyone have a fix?

Just saw this thread
Cheap Lenovo tablet. Anyone tried DJI Go app on it?

Looks like i will be gettibg the Tab A7...thanks all!

DJI GO and Litchi both work fine on mine. Only issue I'm having is with a lot of lag on the Litchi FPV, but I suspect it's a settings issue and not the tablet...still researching. BTW for the price they're asking for these things, I'd suggest getting the Lenovo Tab 2 A8 instead of the A7...bigger 8" screen

Me to I got one did have app crash issue when switching between stills and video recording, seems OK now after a few go updates fingers crossed. Considering testing litchi now

Phil, I am having some problem right now downloading the Dji Go app from my lenovo tab2 A7-20. How do you do the 'side load'?

marped63 the process is described in this thread... Do I need to repeat?

any browser can be used to download the file. but to avoid 'Google issues' I used the one that is on the lenovo tablet UC Browser HD

:)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik