DJI GO No Flight Logs Today?

Reaction score
So I go out to fly this morning like I do every Saturday, weather permitting. Fire up the RC, AC and then the DJI -GO. It connects. I do the compass dance. Home point is good. I fly for three batteries, three flights. I shut done the AC and then I hit the sync button for Healthy Drones, first I get an error message. Okay the WiFI signal was weak out in the yard.

I bring it in the house and it says it synced. So I fire up the HD site and nothing new for today. So I go to the tablet and connect it to the pc and there are NO files for today in the flight record. I noodle around and I did find two cached flight videos for today...so I know that my three drained batteries and I are not hallucinating! What happened? Maybe I should go back to Litchi. I usually decide on the spur of the moment or like last weekend I couldn't get a connect with DJI GO...it was no go. But Litchi had no problem connecting with the AC.

Then my last issue. I followed the instruction to activate the ability to connect a pc to the p3a in order to download the DAT files. So far I can't keep a connection, maybe the battery is too low, one bar? Grasping at straws for the moment..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.