DJI Go issue with map screen on iPad

Reaction score
While using my new 4G iPad Pro for the first time today, I had some difficulty moving the map screen in order to keep the red indicator in view. I was having to toggle back and forth between camera view and map view which would then center the indicator. Anyone have any idea why this would be occurring? I did update FW today however, this was occurring both on the older and newer FW.

FW update will not affect iPad issue as we need update for DJI Go App for iOS. What red indicator are you talking about?

The red triangular indicator representing the Phantom on the map.

I have dji go 2.42 and i cant get any maps at all on it for some reason they used to be there but now its just a black screen. When i replay the flight log i just see the arrow flying across a black screen all my logs do this now even the older ones that used to work ok.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

8cf77dc72b636cb9af6888afc7eeaf3a.jpg

Hey Rigor try turning on the wifi on your iPad- the map should download so you don't have a black screen.

Another thing to try is, once iPad is connected to the internet is go to maps section of the DJI Go app and pinch the map outwards from your location. This will force the app to pull map data to load to your device. Once information is cached to your device you can freely use your iPad without Internet and maps will be intact. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hello lads thanks for the help, my ipad is connected to wifi most of the time and i have tried to zoom in on the maps, i have had the ipad since last may and have had no problems at all until last week i went to watch the flight record and it was all just black all the old records too. I will try the slider button and see if that works.

Hello again ive come back on my ipad this morning and it all back to normal the maps are back. Thank you for your help.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie