dji go in Samsung galaxy tab won't connect to P3p

Reaction score
Everything was working well until February and then dji go updates came in and no more connecting to anything. I tried with Ipad Samsung phones, purchased litchi still nothing.
Any ideas.

Everything was working well until February and then dji go updates came in and no more connecting to anything. I tried with Ipad Samsung phones, purchased litchi still nothing.
Any ideas.
Wow that bummer have you tried to reinstall Dji app all I can think of,,something gone wrong somewhere in update,,reinstalling will give right app version etc ,,,,,,,,,

Tried that I deleted all of dji go files and reinstalled still the same problems. There is definitely something wrong in the app because it only offers camera view on the inspire still not connecting though and the other weird thing is the pictures dont line up to the corresponding phantom, so pro has a picture of a standard, standard shows the advance etc but no camera view

Sent from my SM-T550 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Tried that I deleted all of dji go files and reinstalled still the same problems. There is definitely something wrong in the app because it only offers camera view on the inspire still not connecting though and the other weird thing is the pictures dont line up to the corresponding phantom, so pro has a picture of a standard, standard shows the advance etc but no camera view

Sent from my SM-T550 using PhantomPilots mobile app
Wow Yeh that crazy,OK best of luck ,maybe something on utube about it :(I have a look shortly

Thanks mate i have been looking in there alot of people with similar problems but not many answers sadly, there where quite a few blaming the app but still no end result

If i have to spend to much more time researching instead of flying i think i will be looking for a non DJI bird that doesnt have this dodgy app ********

Thanks mate i have been looking in there alot of people with similar problems but not many answers sadly, there where quite a few blaming the app but still no end result
Hi, I have the same issue... The app won't connect to the RC. I tried 3 different mobile devices and still no luck. I am ready to get rid of this bird...

Hi, I have the same issue... The app won't connect to the RC. I tried 3 different mobile devices and still no luck. I am ready to get rid of this bird...
Thanks for the advice but the guys at Rise Above were extremely helpful and sorted me out. it turns out that the Samsung couldn't cope any more. I have purchased an Ipad Mini and it is working a treat.
I still cant explain why it wouldn't connect to the other devices but it is all good now.

Thanks for the advice but the guys at Rise Above were extremely helpful and sorted me out. it turns out that the Samsung couldn't cope any more. I have purchased an Ipad Mini and it is working a treat.
I still cant explain why it wouldn't connect to the other devices but it is all good now.

What!!! I need an iOS powered device to run use my controller? I have tried 4 different Android devices now each goes into charging mode when connected. I can't afford a an apple device.
Thanks for the head info.

Is it a light bridge copter? Yes. Is the USB cable the original DJI cable ? May be it´s a charging wire. Try different cables.

What!!! I need an iOS powered device to run use my controller? I have tried 4 different Android devices now each goes into charging mode when connected. I can't afford a an apple device.
Thanks for the head info.
Same here I got one out of cash converters about $250 for an ipad mini in good condition. it made all of the difference.

Is it a light bridge copter? Yes. Is the USB cable the original DJI cable ? May be it´s a charging wire. Try different cables.
Yes I tried different cables even changed the remote and put in a new HDMI module still nothing. I have heard from one salesperson that apple did a lot of work with DJI to develop the app. Although this isn't confirmed it does seem to make add up.

Wait a minute: All android models gone to charging mode,right. Did you enable the ADB mode in developer menu of the devices yet? and did you use thee airplane mode yet? (ADB = Android developers debug) If not then try to use enabled ADB and airplane mode on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan