DJI Go Growth of Value

Reaction score
Can anyone enlighten me on what Growth of Value in the DJI Go App represents and how it is calculated? I have nearly 1,000,000 ft Total Distance flown since I've received my Phantom 4 and I still have 0 as my Growth of Value number.

It's the Chinese rating system based on the video that your P4 sends back to China. Fly over populated or government restricted areas and it will go up.

I'm kidding. I have no idea.

Funny, I was wondering about what this is for as well. I suspect, they are planning some type of website where you can compete.

Update: I synced within the DJI Go App and I now have a Growth of Value number, thanks for the help.

Update: I synced within the DJI Go App and I now have a Growth of Value number, thanks for the help.

The Chinese government thanks you for your service.

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
Now that things are synced am I able to view all of my flight log data online somewhere as well?

Now that things are synced am I able to view all of my flight log data online somewhere as well?

Fire up the DJI Assistant software. I believe you can view them there.

I bet the value has something to do with Feng Shui and/or some type of ancient Eastern mysticism.

It has to do
Also
With your uploads and pics taken and videos taken, as well as followers and "likes" of your posted videos

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hmmmm....I find whenever I sync my new flights I always get a decrease in my total number of flights, strange, I'm losing rather than gaining.

Hmmmm....I find whenever I sync my new flights I always get a decrease in my total number of flights, strange, I'm losing rather than gaining.

Select sync ALL.

I've just been looking at this for the first time. FYI the value appear to be total flight time in seconds x 2 plus distance in metres

I've just been looking at this for the first time. FYI the value appear to be total flight time in seconds x 2 plus distance in metres
That may well be it or very close. Using that math my growth score is off by 7. My distances are all in feet so that may account for a slight variance with conversion.

Mine was off a little as well but put it down to the fact the total flight time is displayed in whole minutes, where as in reality there would also be seconds which would account for a variance of up to 118.

I'v passed the growth value million mark and still don't know what I get for that! Do they send me a check? I wish my truck was like that, the more miles I do the more value it gains, my 2004 F150 must be worth a fortune at dji!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj