DJI Go flight data sync failed

Reaction score
I've tried to sync my flight logs to the cloud, but it fails every time. I've restarted my ipad twice, logged out and back in. No luck. Anyone else having issues? Thanks!

I had that happen early this week with an android tablet. I never figured it out. It said it failed and would bounce me back to sign on screen. I gave up, later in the day it worked.
I am work, but my Ipad2 and other are in my car.
I will try in a few.

Working on both devices, no new logs, but no error messages.

Last edited:
I've tried to sync my flight logs to the cloud, but it fails every time. I've restarted my ipad twice, logged out and back in. No luck. Anyone else having issues? Thanks!
Like many websites they go down for maintenance or other issues either by the webmaster or server issues. Just try again later.

Thanks for the replies. I think they have synced now. If there is a cloud icon on the right edge of each log, does that mean it has been uploaded to the cloud?

Yep, its pretty neat, any device you can get DJI Go app on you can sync back from the cloud. You will have to try HappyDrones and view your flight logs on their system. With an android you can install there app and it really easy. On a crApple you have to go through I tunes. I synced through the DJI Cloud and then upload through the android.

Had the same issue last night. I ended up losing my very last flight for some reason after a reinstall of DJI GO. No big deal tho.

Sent from my PT beating heart

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers