DJI GO Download P3 STD

Reaction score
I've downloaded the app (noted before P4 on the description) from the play store (android) and when given a choice to connect my drone P3 Std. it's not on the list only notes Inspire models, what's up with that ?
Thank you

Did follow the steps in the Quick Start Guide to connect your mobile device to the Phantom's Wi-Fi network?

Did follow the steps in the Quick Start Guide to connect your mobile device to the Phantom's Wi-Fi network?

No I haven't. I'm really not at the connection stage as of yet, still carefully tip-toeing through the set up/download process. I just did the download and opened the app when I saw the compatibility list for the app. I'll take a look at the QS Guide you noted.

I've downloaded the app (noted before P4 on the description) from the play store (android) and when given a choice to connect my drone P3 Std. it's not on the list only notes Inspire models, what's up with that ?
Thank you

Swipe to the left. It's the next one over. Use the drop down box to select the P3S.

Swipe to the left. It's the next one over. Use the drop down box to select the P3S.
This is not going to help until the OP connects DJI GO to the Phantom. At that point, DJI GO should auto select the correct aircraft.

This is not going to help until the OP connects DJI GO to the Phantom. At that point, DJI GO should auto select the correct aircraft.
Maybe it's me but mine defaults to the first screen (Aspire) every time. It doesn't detect the PS3. I have to select every time I fly. Obviously, though maybe not to him, he needs to select the AC/RC in the wi-fi settings.

It auto selects the Inspire even after DJI GO shows it's connected to your Phantom? That's odd.

It auto selects the Inspire even after DJI GO shows it's connected to your Phantom? That's odd.

No. It doesn't auto select anything. The Inspire is the first page that displays. I have to swipe left to pull up the P3 series. When I select the P3S, the "Camera" button turns from gray to blue.

What happens if you wait until your mobile device is connected to your Phantom before starting DJI GO?

Good info, thank you. Next chance I have I'll do what you've all noted and try it again. Thanks again for bearing with me on my journey to the first flight.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1