dji go does not work

Reaction score
Hi I have successfully set up and flown my P4 with the older DJI go app on my iPhone 6+.

I just downloaded the new version of the DJI Go on my iPad 2 and on my Samsung Galaxy S7 and it will not get past the "How to Connect" page on either device. I will definitely not be updating the app on my 6+. I'm using the same cables I use successfully with the 6+ so its not a USB cable issue. Any thoughts? Any updates coming?

Thanks!

Works fine on my iPhone 6, iPad mini 2, and iPad Air 2.

Have you tried skipping through the tutorial?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Do you mean press the "how to connect" button. I have done that several time for the 4 step tutorial which says press the equipment button then it should offer me a chance to press "Camera View" but instead it just defaults back to the "how to connect" button

Do you have another app like litchi that asks for the USB ? Go into the go app settings and clear cache and defaults

Just joined to mention I have the same exact issue. Older version of GO app would connect to camera. Since updating it will not. P4 with iphone6s

I don't think I'm even getting access to any sort of settings options from the how to connect screen

Maybe try closing the DJI Go app entirely (left soft button, close all apps), then restart it. Sometime mine does the same, this workaround did the trick for me... also try reinstalling it.

Thanks I'll try that today. Someone else suggested disabling google play and even putting the device on flight mode. I'll be trying all these suggestions a little later today. I should mention that the Samsung s7 did actually work the first few flights.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers