DJI-Go Connection Problems

Reaction score
New to the site! I can not get my video to sync to my RC. I have followed every suggestion on this site and all I get is "How-To-Connect" page. I have been communicating with DJI both through emails to support and the support chat, but responses are sporatic. I have upgraded to 1.6, tried different devices, changed the cable and performed the C1/C2/Shutter button restart to no avail. I am using a iPad Air2 with the latest iOS. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for the help!

New to the site! I can not get my video to sync to my RC. I have followed every suggestion on this site and all I get is "How-To-Connect" page. I have been communicating with DJI both through emails to support and the support chat, but responses are sporatic. I have upgraded to 1.6, tried different devices, changed the cable and performed the C1/C2/Shutter button restart to no avail. I am using a iPad Air2 with the latest iOS. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Try reinstall the app.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I am having the same issue.. Everything was fine, took video on a camp out, packed everything up, pulled the drone out a few days later and the app will not connect to the camera. I have a green light on the cam, the gimbal responds to the controller and phone recognizes the usb connection with the RC... Still the app will not connect to the camera?????

Do you also have litchi installed? If so, you have to force close both apps and only reopen the one you want to use. I use Shutapp (android).

Also, noticed sometimes I have to toggle between still shots and video to refresh the video.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4