DJI Go can't login to my account

Reaction score
I've reinstalled my nVidia Shield K1 and after installing latest version of DJI Go I'm unable to login to my DJI account from it. It says "Network unavailable. Please check your internet connection." Needless to say that I can login from browser using same device and account information. Is that some temporary glitch?

I'm having the same problem. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and on 2 different devices. I have wireless and lets me download app but wont let me log in

I had this a while back with the P2 software, thought they had turned off the servers for us old P2 owners, then it just started working again.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I've reinstalled my nVidia Shield K1 and after installing latest version of DJI Go I'm unable to login to my DJI account from it. It says "Network unavailable. Please check your internet connection." Needless to say that I can login from browser using same device and account information. Is that some temporary glitch?

Hey restart your phone I had the issue and almost came to the forums but a full restart made the app work

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Just installed go 4 on my shield k1. When I go to login it briefly shows the keyboard, then goes back to the connect your device page? Any ideas?
Marshmallow btw.

Just upgraded to iOS 11.0.02 and the latest DJI GO4 App.
The connect to aircraft comes up for a split second then changes to the sign in/Register screen. This is not interactive and I cannot enter my email or password. Neither can I exit the screen! I’ve tried closing out the App and deleting and reinstalling with no joy.
Any ideas?
Thank you

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl