DJI Go App

Reaction score
I realize that there are tons of videos about the DJI Go App on YouTube but I was wondering if some of you more advanced users of the Phantom 3 Professional had a preference for which might be the best overall DJI Go app video for novice flyers.

You see, I'm having trouble grasping all the different menus in the app and how to get to them. How to move the camera up, down and sideways for example, in addition to what all the items in the app are four.

In every video I see the person using and setting up the different aspects of the app but I can never figure out how to get to those points to make these adjustments.

So, if anyone can point me to a video that allows a novice flyer to understand this app a little better I would be most grateful. Thank you all as usual, for your continued support in helping out an old man that's in a little over his head at this point.

Regards to all.

Bud

I realize that there are tons of videos about the DJI Go App on YouTube but I was wondering if some of you more advanced users of the Phantom 3 Professional had a preference for which might be the best overall DJI Go app video for novice flyers.

You see, I'm having trouble grasping all the different menus in the app and how to get to them. How to move the camera up, down and sideways for example, in addition to what all the items in the app are four.

In every video I see the person using and setting up the different aspects of the app but I can never figure out how to get to those points to make these adjustments.

So, if anyone can point me to a video that allows a novice flyer to understand this app a little better I would be most grateful. Thank you all as usual, for your continued support in helping out an old man that's in a little over his head at this point.

Regards to all.

Bud
The camera doesn't move sideways, you need to turn the bird for that. The gimble up/down is controlled by the left dial near the antenna.

Can't recommend a video, sorry.

All of Tom's Tech Time videos are good and several explain certain settings in details so it's less confusing. Here is one on the Pilot app in general:

Jim Bowers goes through the settings:

Then I feel I need to mention that I have a view videos going through the special flight modes within the app:
Todd Copeland

DJI Go App has many functionalities , the one of the important section is camera view which contains:

1. Top row displays the current status
2. Left column provides you certain auto functions
3. Bottom row displays telemetry data
4. Right column provides you access to camera settings
5. Central screen displays video stream or poison of aircraft on map
6. Touching the status line opens up sections for different groups (main controller, RC, battery, Gimbal and general) giving you:
Settings
Displays
Calibrations
Options

You should go through each and every section and explore yourself and if you have a doubt then search for explanation on forum or ask a question. Some one would definitely help you. I gave you an overview to start exploring:)

This is a huge help, thank you so much.

Bud

DJI Go App has many functionalities , the one of the important section is camera view which contains:

1. Top row displays the current status
2. Left column provides you certain auto functions
3. Bottom row displays telemetry data
4. Right column provides you access to camera settings
5. Central screen displays video stream or poison of aircraft on map
6. Touching the status line opens up sections for different groups (main controller, RC, battery, Gimbal and general) giving you:
Settings
Displays
Calibrations
Options

You should go through each and every section and explore yourself and if you have a doubt then search for explanation on forum or ask a question. Some one would definitely help you. I gave you an overview to start exploring:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl