Dji go app

Reaction score
Under me it use to have a bunch of icons saying the store and other stuff now it's just a list but some things are missing I tried uninstall then re install but still the same any one have a clue what I did wrong

The DJI Store can be accessed from "Me". What seems to be missing?

It's hard to say I only saw it once but there seem to be stuff missing I will take screen shot

First screen

Attachments

• 1463372253755.jpg
    1463372253755.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 296
So, what exactly seems to be missing?

Hi

I'm not quite sure if my post is in the right place but since the topic is for DJI-GO App, i would like to ask if someone has tried to use an iPad Pro with 12.9 inch display (WiFi and Cellular) and if it worked successfully and without lags, green/red lines during video feed etc.

I saw the compatible devices posted by Phantom Help here Best Tablets/Phones for DJI GO | Phantom Help, but it doesn't have any arrows that say that is recommended either from DJI or Phantom Help just a generic note that is recommended from Phantom Pilots.

I'm asking because i want to buy it (not only for the bird but also for personal use) but it will be nice if it's working flawlessly.

PS
I know that i'm gonna need an extender of course... :p

i would like to ask if someone has tried to use an iPad Pro with 12.9 inch display
Yes, it'll work just fine. I don't recommend it though due to its size and weight.

Reactions: DoSMaN
Hmm.. It will be difficult even with straps?
Is there any change that the controller's tablet base won't hold it and crack?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj