Dji go app

Reaction score
I’m having a hard time downloading the dji go app on my iPhone 5s it was working fine a few months ago now won’t load. It works fine on my iPad. My phone has lots of memory and is iOS updated anyone have same problem or recommendations

I’m having a hard time downloading the dji go app on my iPhone 5s it was working fine a few months ago now won’t load. It works fine on my iPad. My phone has lots of memory and is iOS updated anyone have same problem or recommendations
5s is to old and slow for the new go app maybe it was ok for the go app from 3 or 4 years ago but it wont be allowed to download new versions unless jail broken and would not work good even then.

5s has a tiny amount of ram memory & slow cpu. storage memory isnt the same as ram.
Yes it's too bad that as phones and tablets became commonplace, people who didn't know any better, and now even device manufacturers, started calling 'storage' memory... so now, that misnomer is commonplace also... very confusing for the average person.

Reactions: JoBe
Normally the Appstore write some specs of requirement of hard and software.

Does litchi work as a app for iPhone 5s. I don’t want to purchase something that won’t work

Hi I'm far from an expert, but, it does work on my ancient android tablet perfectly...
I dont know if they have the same requirements but if itll run on a near useless tablet I'd guess it'd work fine.
You know apple......

Hi I'm far from an expert, but, it does work on my ancient android tablet perfectly...
I dont know if they have the same requirements but if itll run on a near useless tablet I'd guess it'd work fine.
You know apple......
Try this, see attachment.

Attachments

• Safari - May 20, 2020 at 8:10 AM.pdf
    768 KB · Views: 114

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20