DJI Go app with Google maps

The maps are not in the Go ap. They are downloaded for the region you are in when you start the Go app, and have an internet connection.

Reactions: Harleydude
The maps are not in the Go ap. They are downloaded for the region you are in when you start the Go app, and have an internet connection.
His problem ‘is’ the app version. Some don’t have the option to load. Not too bright DJI. Sorry I fly GO 4.
Sold my P3’s so don’t know the correct one to load. Hey, you P3 pilots with a working GO, with maps, give Stevex a heads up what version works, please.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stevex
His problem ‘is’ the app version. Some don’t have the option to load. Not too bright DJI. Sorry I fly GO 4.
Sold my P3’s so don’t know the correct one to load. Hey, you P3 pilots with a working GO, with maps, give Stevex a heads up what version works, please.

Correct Capt KO, I have v3.1.30 which uses Map Box. I need a previous version that will load Google Maps.
For whatever reason I've asked for help with this on separate occasions and so far, no replies.
I believe v3.1.28 is GM if anyone can confirm and offer a link / copy.

Reactions: Capt KO
Many thanks to tribar who has just linked me to V 2.9.1 ?
This is the last version that uses Google Maps (for Android).
V2.9.2 is for ios.

Last edited:
I use Go v3.1.1 and Go 4 v4.0.8. They both load maps just fine. How does one know if it's Google Maps? It LOOKS like Google Maps to me. How does one know? I see no copyright or attributes.

Screen capture Go App v3.1.1

1591555552332.png

D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20