Dji go App what are flights?

Reaction score
Hi
On Dji go app the flights log are between take off and landing? Or they start just when you press record?

I ask this because yesterday I take off and land after 19min and had 3 flights....

So how it works?
What are the best way to read the txt and dat (from inside drone) logs?

Enviado do meu K011 através de Tapatalk

I am going to guess you hit record at takeoff and the phantom stops recording around 4 gig and starts a new file for another 4gig or so.
that's a normal event (internal limit !?)and nothing to worry about.

good luck and have fun flying!

Reactions: ftomas
When u loose connection its starts a new log. You may have noticed it w/ your vids as well. Hope that helps

Reactions: ftomas
When u loose connection its starts a new log. You may have noticed it w/ your vids as well. Hope that helps

Yes it help!! when we lose 2.4 connection only correct?
The videos on the drone stop too?? we have to initiate a new record?
I look the drone log (dat) and there was only one log and with all the flight...
iits possible to transform the dat log into txt (with datcon) can that txt be upload to healthy drones? gives me error

Yes it help!! when we lose 2.4 connection only correct?
The videos on the drone stop too?? we have to initiate a new record?
I look the drone log (dat) and there was only one log and with all the flight...
iits possible to transform the dat log into txt (with datcon) can that txt be upload to healthy drones? gives me error
It's my understanding it will only start new log w/ lost 5.8 not the 2.4s. No need to transform dat into text healthy drone program will do it. Not sure why your getting an error unless your downloading the wrong file. U r downloading the flight log right?

The flight log from drone.... The .dat files

I didnt try to upload the dat because it is +200mb... But i will try now
Dont work... said "only txt and csv"

Last edited:
The flight logs you upload to HD comes from your mobile device.
Look at this link:
HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

Also look at Msingers
Links:
DJI Log Converter
DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help

The flight logs on your mobile device will be split up when then signal is lost to your mobile device.

If you are recording a video you shouldn't have to restart it. But there is a limit on the size of the video file, once the file is to large it start another video file automatically.

Rod

So there is no way to transform internal .dat logs into usable logs to healthydrones???

So there is no way to transform internal .dat logs into usable logs to healthydrones???
Hum, Are you going to make look?
Just kidding, don't know off the top of my head, but I know if you look at some posts that they have used Dashboard they are pretty impressive.

And, you do know you can playback your logs in the app, and see your remote control movements?

Share you links from HD, a lot more info than the picts.
Also splitting of logs is normal, and what is actually the question on the other thread?

I am not English native, so i miss some expressions :)

I have look and not found anyway to do that....

I saw i can playback logs... but didn't know i could see remote movements.....

The remote movements are on your play back screen, hidden like everything else on mobile devices.
Rod

Also, this link here is what most people find more useful than HD.
DJI Log Converter

Share you logs? HD, when looking at your log, green button by the trash can. Kind of hidden again:rolleyes:

"ok, i understood now!
the site you indicate i already knew but i saw no improvement over the HD...
i am just trying to "read" the dat file because, on mobile app i have those 3 logs and on drone i have just one file
i already extract kml file and it shows a continuous flight, but i would like to upload to HD... but i beginning to think its impossible!

thanks

best regards"

On this link it also shows how to upload your .dat files
DJI Log Converter
I have done it:)

Still looking for a dashware / dashboard sample.
But here is dat info.
DatFile.net

Don't use the .dat file and forget Healthydrones.
Go to https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record from the txt file created by the app.
It's much more useful and will show much more information.

Reactions: RodPad
Thanks, Man!

nice and simple...
for me only problem is no European units...

but the log here presents different values from the ones at HD... its more accurate showing the distance from home

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20