DJI Go App Tutorial?

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

So just got my Phantom 3 Pro, and I have watched a million videos on how it works and read up on it. I am Phantom 2 owner as well so I know the basics of the new craft.

I can not find a manual or any good tutorial on how to use the Ap! I am fumbling my way throw it, but some things I cant get to work, like I see it tracking my flights on the mini map, but its not saving that data. So when I click on the icon that (i assume) shows you previous flights, it says no flights have been recorded. Is there a button I am missing that I need to click?

You guys rock!

Hey Guys,

So just got my Phantom 3 Pro, and I have watched a million videos on how it works and read up on it. I am Phantom 2 owner as well so I know the basics of the new craft.

I can not find a manual or any good tutorial on how to use the Ap! I am fumbling my way throw it, but some things I cant get to work, like I see it tracking my flights on the mini map, but its not saving that data. So when I click on the icon that (i assume) shows you previous flights, it says no flights have been recorded. Is there a button I am missing that I need to click?

You guys rock!
Nothing that I have heard or seen on the new GO app-- it is a walk in the dark at best-- someone will come out with some details soon. I believe you may have to log in to see the flight records?? haven't fooled with that yet. some one else will chime in here.

I did watch that one, but does not say anything about how the flight recorder works and how to "turn it on". I was forced to log in when starting up the quad for the first time, so I know I am logged in, and I can see on the mini map that it is tracking its position. Just don't know why its not saving the data.

Here is another question. When flying, after taking video, my phone freezes up. I found that every time I do a video it is downloading it to my phone via the Library section of the app. Is there anyway to stop that from happening?

Here is another question. When flying, after taking video, my phone freezes up. I found that every time I do a video it is downloading it to my phone via the Library section of the app. Is there anyway to stop that from happening?

Yes you can turn off the camera cache in the menu section. So it will only record to the sd card not your phone/tablet

Trying to find a way to activate IOC. The video above said to switch the "Control Switch" all the way to the left. I don't know what switch he is talking about. Can someone point me in the right direction with that?

I think I may have found the answer to that in the Manuel.

Does anyone else have an issue with there Galaxy S6 overheating when flying?

OK... So... THAT was a total dead end.

Still looking for a DJI GO APP Tutorial video or a frikkin' manual. I hate stumbling aimlesly through a complex app. Well, check that, stumbling DOES work for Candy Crush. I am watching the vids on Youtube ONLY as a last resort since the user interface is distinctly different from the current app.

PLEASE if anyone finds documentation on the CURRENT APP (autumn of 2016) please post it in here? I am assuming that the functionality of the app and the presentation to the pilot is identical in both the IOS and Android versions... but if it makes a difference, I'm looking for the IOS version.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik