DJI GO app screen recorder using AZ screen recorder P3PRO

Reaction score

Just a quick review. This app is free for Android and works awesome. Had to buy the full version for 3 bucks in order to trim video but we'll worth it.

Used AZ Recorder

Reactions: GrilloSLW
AZ is well worth the $3

I am at a loss. $3? It says free in google play.

You can pay in app. Gives enhancements, can't recall what else. Tried it a few times and was impressed. Gave the man 3 bucks.

I hadn't seen a good screen recorder for android. Why I was interested in it. I wasn't sure if I had googled the right app or not.

I hadn't seen a good screen recorder for android. Why I was interested in it. I wasn't sure if I had googled the right app or not.

It's free to use and record but if you want to trim right within the app and upload to twitch or YouTube, its $3. Not bad for what you get.

I had to google twitch to see what it was. God. I must be old. In my time, people PLAYED games, not watched videos of other people playing them.

Just last week I was scolding GD9 for sitting for hours watching Minecraft videos off youtube. I asked her why she spends hours watching videos instead of just playing it herself. She just shrugged her shoulders with that "I dunno" look. Given whats on youtube, I guess that she could have found far worse to try to watch.

Maybe I just don't get it. Perhaps I never will. I am thinking that is a good thing.

Now where did I put my Wolfenstein floppy disk?

Hi, I just bought a Shield, can you please tell me where is the recorder??? I'm new at this jeje
Welcome!

The screen recorder is deftly camouflaged under the "Share" icon on the pulldown menu. Swipe down from the top of the screen. Then click the share icon. A toolbar will then appear with recording options.

Cheers and have fun!

Reactions: GrilloSLW

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj