DJI Go app not working

Reaction score
I have a Samsung Note 5 I've owned every DJI Phantom 3 Series standard Phantom 4K advance and I just finally got the professional once I got it I downloaded the firmware and flew it for about 10 minutes even took a video short but everything seems to be working fine strong winds kept on point with GPS everything seems to be working fine flu it one more time extremely high winds it must have been at least 20 miles an hour not smart but I just is too anxious to fly it gets dark at 4:30 and I usually work until 5 I just happened to be doing a job on the corner of my block where I live in Oakland New Jersey so I flew it anyways no problems it fought the wind and kept its ground a little hard to land so I just grabbed it and then turned it off no crash next time I got the fly a week later on my day off beautiful day to fly I go to the park 2 stretch her out and see what she's got I get everything ready turn on the go app and it says DJI Go app not working at the bottom it said report or hit OK I hit okay try it again and repeated several times then try turning my phone off wait 5 minutes turn back on still nothing then I took the app off my phone and reloaded it still won't work I contacted DJI the next business day they tell me it's my phone I told them I flew it twice no problems everything worked fine they were rude and not helpful at all which is odd because every other time I called them they were nice and very helpful so I called my phone company they said to take it to the store and left the tech look at it he looked at it and said he does not see anything wrong with the phone everything else seems to be working fine he thinks it's the app so if anybody has any idea of what is going on where is having the same problems please please if you can give me some kind of answers I need help trying to figure out what is going on I don't know if it is a problem with DJI because of Christmas and everybody's buying drinks left and right or it's my phone

Sent from my SM-N920T using PhantomPilots mobile app

It it definitely your phone. Likely not syncing with your drone and drone not syncing with your phone. You need to recalibrate both.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20