DJI Go app not receiving any data from P3Pro

Reaction score
Hey guys. Looking for a little help here. Crashed my Phantom 3 Pro last year...accidently turned the props off when she was a couple hundred feet in the air - almost cried lol. I swapped all the electronics and motors (minus camera and gimbal) over to a new body and landing gear complete with new cables for connecting to the camera (they looked pinched/damaged). The bird flies great but obviously isn't the same without the camera. Now just recently I bought a new camera for it but it's only half working lol - the gimbal is functioning properly and my controller tilts the camera up and down like it should, but the DJI Go app (Android) isn't connecting to it in any way...no video or anything - tried 2 different phone with it so far and nothing. Not sure if it means anything or not but the little LED on the front of the gimbal is green. Any thoughts or suggestions? Is there a way to test the various components inside the phantom...guessing there's maybe another part that I need to replace?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers