Dji go app not connecting

Reaction score
So i took my p4p for a flight this morning in an open filed and all was good. Next location was a quarry and the Go app asked me to calibrate the craft, after 2 failed attempts i got an error message ssying there was a high magnetic field in the area so i switched off the craft then remote and moved to another open field but now the Go 4 app would not show the camera view. I could controll the camera and even start the motors and stop them but still no camera view.

All my craft and controller firmware are up to date and i deleted and reenstalled the Go 4 app again. my lights flash green inside.

Any clues as to whats wrong ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Its definitely not a good idea to fly near quarries and open mines as they might have metal oxides spread across which will drastically affect your compasses.

Not sure whats gone wrong with your DJI GO app as magnetic fields will not affect your app in any way.

Ok so im am hearing this problem across the board now 100's of posts and it seams to happen after firmware updates, come on DJI help us out here.

So after another day on the net searching for answers i finally called Heliguy and there technical team diagnosed it as a faulty USB component, not the usb itself but the electronics that make it work, it turns out they are aware of a faulty batch of controllers that had been steadily showing up faults for about a month, so my 1 month old p4p is going back to be fixed fir the second time.

I will keep you all updated on my journey of hell [emoji107]

So after another day on the net searching for answers i finally called Heliguy and there technical team diagnosed it as a faulty USB component, not the usb itself but the electronics that make it work, it turns out they are aware of a faulty batch of controllers that had been steadily showing up faults for about a month, so my 1 month old p4p is going back to be fixed fir the second time.

I will keep you all updated on my journey of hell [emoji107]

That sucks...!

So my update as promised, basically I tried everything including what dji recommended and nothing worked, so sent it back for the second time, 2 days away and it came back with a new USB module fitted and problem solved.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4