DJI GO App losing flights when syncing

Reaction score
I just recently noticed that after syncing a new flight my "number of flights" and "total feet" either drop in numbers or stay the same. My newest flights are still shown in the list. A few weeks ago my totals were 144 flights and 1,009,700 feet. Now after 11 more flights with another 100,300 feet flown my dashboard shows 142 flights and 988,464 feet flown. I know all the flights are there because if I scroll down and count each record there are 153 records.
Any ideas?

Interesting... I just sync'd the flight records on my iPad mini 2 and basically the same thing happened. What appears to be incorrect are the three summaries at the top - flight time, total distance and total flights. The other data - the individual flight logs - are ok. It is not a huge issue for me - I upload all my flights to HealthyDrones - but it is annoying.

Weird huh? I also have the iPad mini 2 cellular. Fortunately and like you, HD has all my data. I wonder what's going on.

Does DJI have a software feedback system or email address?

Just checked - it is in the app under ME. I'll file a report if you will, too.

Just checked - it is in the app under ME. I'll file a report if you will, too.
Hey Ralph
I just heard back from DJI. Amy wrote: "Hi, this is caused by the problem of the app, it will be fixed in the next app update".

Hope that helps partner.

Reactions: Ralph M
Hey Ralph
I just heard back from DJI. Amy wrote: "Hi, this is caused by the problem of the app, it will be fixed in the next app update".

Thanks, Jeff, for relaying that info. Nice to know that DJI is on top of it.

Reactions: Jeff48920

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20