dji go app issues

Reaction score
Hi got the p3s yesterday took it out last night worked with the app fine turned it back on again this morning and would not connect so uninstalled the app and then reinstalled it worked but from when turning the quad and controller on then launching the app it takes a while to connect is this normal? thanks

It happens. Used to be really common with my Samsung tablet and phone. If your Android pops up "Do you wish to use this device? memo, select Yes which helps, but that often becomes a issue later on in my findings.

My iPads connect faster (Air 2 and now a iPad Pro 10.5" A10X), but I often have to plug them in, unplug, and re-plug to get the connection working. It might have something to do with the phone or tablet getting charged by the RC and not locking into USB data mode for the connection. Try it with a fully charged tablet or phone and see if it helps.

Good luck as they can be cantankerous at times.

It happens. Used to be really common with my Samsung tablet and phone. If your Android pops up "Do you wish to use this device? memo, select Yes which helps, but that often becomes a issue later on in my findings.

My iPads connect faster (Air 2 and now a iPad Pro 10.5" A10X), but I often have to plug them in, unplug, and re-plug to get the connection working. It might have something to do with the phone or tablet getting charged by the RC and not locking into USB data mode for the connection. Try it with a fully charged tablet or phone and see if it helps.

Good luck as they can be cantankerous at times.

The OP has a PS3. No USB connection to the RC.

Hi got the p3s yesterday took it out last night worked with the app fine turned it back on again this morning and would not connect so uninstalled the app and then reinstalled it worked but from when turning the quad and controller on then launching the app it takes a while to connect is this normal? thanks

If you're at home, your device may be defaulting to your home network so you may need to go into the wi-fi settings on your device and tell it to connect the Phantom.

will be trying again when I get home I do have a double ended micro usb lead would that work?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik