DJI Go App IOS Versions

Reaction score
Help ! Is there any website that I can download previous versions of the DJI GO app ?

You can download old versions of DJI GO for IOS here.

Reactions: jryser and ASMNY
Thank you so much. I tried downloading the 2.8.3 version from that site and it just never finishes. I was hoping for another site that has them.

Thank you so much. I tried downloading the 2.8.3 version from that site and it just never finishes. I was hoping for another site that has them.
Here is a copy of 2.8.3
http://www.drxmedia.com/2.8.3.dji.pilot.exe
It should still be working. Before installing, Be sure to rename the .exe file extention to .ipa as I had to fake my Windows server to upload a ipa file. Use ITunes to transfer to a IOS device and install. If your using Safari to get the download from Msinger's Link, Just open the download and when it stops, Just click on the commence Icon. The little restart arrow to the right. Eventually you will get the whole .ipa file. After Install, Sign in to your account and done. Good Luck,, BB..

Last edited:
Reactions: ASMNY and Digdat0
Here is a copy of 2.8.3
http://www.drxmedia.com/2.8.3.dji.pilot.exe
It should still be working. Before installing, Be sure to rename the .exe file extention to .ipa as I had to fake my Windows server to upload a ipa file. Use ITunes to transfer to a IOS device and install. If your using Safari to get the download from Msinger's Link, Just open the download and when it stops, Just click on the commence Icon. The little restart arrow to the right. Eventually you will get the whole .ipa file. Good Luck,, BB..

Thank you so much for providing the link to the file. I really appreciate it.

Here is a copy of 2.8.3.... After Install, Sign in to your account and done. Good Luck,, BB..

Why do you need to sign in? I installed it via iFunbox and when I launch it, it asks for my Apple ID & Password. What's with that?

I thought all apps had to be installed through the app store. Does it need to be jailbroken? If not, how do you install an ipa file? Should I use my Mac or a PC? Do I need to delete the newer GO app before installing this version?

Ok, I installed it in iTunes, then clicked the install button for the DJI GO app in iTunes and it says my computer is not authorized to install purchases so I authorized it, and it says it's already authorized. I tried installing it again and it gives me the same error. So, I de-authorized it, re-authorized it and it still says it's unauthorized. Any suggestions? BTW, this is on my iMac, and I'm trying to install it on an iPad Mini 2. I have the latest firmware in the AC and batteries...will reverting to this version of GO cause problems?

Last edited:
Reactions: Panagiotis
Ok, I installed it in iTunes, then clicked the install button for the DJI GO app in iTunes and it says my computer is not authorized to install purchases so I authorized it, and it says it's already authorized. I tried installing it again and it gives me the same error. So, I de-authorized it, re-authorized it and it still says it's unauthorized. Any suggestions? BTW, this is on my iMac, and I'm trying to install it on an iPad Mini 2. I have the latest firmware in the AC and batteries...will reverting to this version of GO cause problems?
I have the same issue! On mac and on pc windows 10! Have you figured it out????

I have the same issue! On mac and on pc windows 10! Have you figured it out????

hey guys - you cannot install the file in iTunes that way anymore. The only way I've found on iOS to go back versions is to fool itunes into downloading the older version. I have made a video and guide on how to do this, its like 5 mins of effort and pretty easy.

Manual Guide: How to rollback DJI Go iOS App Versions

Video:

Thanks man! I ll try it!!
DigDat0 i ve tried this method with charles! Everything went ok and i managed to downgrade the app version! My problem is that i tunes dont let me install it because for some reason i cant sync asking me to authorize the pc! Anyhow thanks for replying asap!

So you do need to make sure that the trust is there between the ipad and PC. That means there should be a prompt on ipad for 'trust' and on itunes you need to authorize it (otherwise you cant sync). in itunes, click account then authorizations and chose authorize this computer. after that it will sync.

upload_2017-2-20_8-53-35.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-20_8-52-22.png
    upload_2017-2-20_8-52-22.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 391
  • upload_2017-2-20_8-53-6.png
    upload_2017-2-20_8-53-6.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 567
hey guys - you cannot install the file in iTunes that way anymore. The only way I've found on iOS to go back versions is to fool itunes into downloading the older version. I have made a video and guide on how to do this, its like 5 mins of effort and pretty easy.

Video:
So you do need to make sure that the trust is there between the ipad and PC. That means there should be a prompt on ipad for 'trust' and on itunes you need to authorize it (otherwise you cant sync). in itunes, click account then authorizations and chose authorize this computer. after that it will sync.

yes! Obviously i ve done this! And on mac and on pc windows 10... nothing! Says that the app will be installed but nothing... I mean it doesnt let me copy it like in the video... and i press it again to install the app i have to re authorize the pc!!

have you uninstalled the app from the device first? i havent run into that. you downloaded the file, which is actually the hard part!

have you uninstalled the app from the device first? i havent run into that. you downloaded the file, which is actually the hard part!
Yes i unistalled the app before i install the desirable! But it doesnt want to be desirable......

Yes i unistalled the app before i install the desirable! But it doesnt want to be desirable......

can you download and install other apps? maybe try a free game? see if its just this file? which version did you grab? maybe try a different version too?

upload_2017-2-20_9-52-54.jpeg

Video:

Does this trick work anymore (June 2017) ?

I have done this successfully a year ago or so, but when i tried it a few weeks ago it didn't work because itunes gave me an error message, because it detected that i used the Charles proxy software.

Reactions: Digdat0
Does this trick work anymore (June 2017) ?

I have done this successfully a year ago or so, but when i tried it a few weeks ago it didn't work because itunes gave me an error message, because it detected that i used the Charles proxy software.
It does but you gotta use an older version of iTunes. This link has all the details and downloads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav