Dji go app has stoped

Reaction score
Ive had the phantom 3 se for a few months working dji go app with no issues... Eventually I needed to update tablet so the issue im having is....
I open the app for maybe 5 min before it says "dji go app stoped"
Thats it thats all besides this no othher issue...
Useing with samsung galaxy tab A.
Please any knowladge would be greatly apprichated.
Thanks... And happy droning.[emoji12]

Last edited:
Ive had the phantom 3 se for a few months working dji go app with no issues... Eventually I needed to update tablet so the issue im having is....
I open the app for maybe 5 min before it says "dji go app stoped"
Thats it thats all besides this no othher issue...
Useing with samsung galaxy tab A.
Please any knowladge would be greatly apprichated.
Thanks... And happh dronibg.[emoji12]
Hi try set your dji app for default app on device,or delete and reinstall app,mihht pay to go through and recheck settings in you device after update,something might have got changed

Hi try set your dji app for default app on device,or delete and reinstall app,mihht pay to go through and recheck settings in you device after update,something might have got changed
Weve tryed uninstalling and reinstalling and now as for setting it as default app... Www found it but cant clink it as is not "highlitghted"...?

Weve tryed uninstalling and reinstalling and now as for setting it as default app... Www found it but cant clink it as is not "highlitghted"...?
This how i see mine
1508708050700695655223.jpg
1508708098583353850310.jpg
is your wifi on,dumb question,but easy to do,as you see mine needs update to but like me drones it work good so i wont muck with it,

Could also try disabling local cache recording in the app. DJI go is a very memory intensive app and you don't really need two recordings of each flight.

And even uninstalling the app may leave behind some files. Use a file manager to search deep for any leftovers and delete them. Then re-install the app.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj