Dji go app crashes

Reaction score
For some reason I can't get into my dji go app. It keeps crashing. Sometimes when I'm not even in the app a message will pop up saying it crashed. Anyone else ever have this issue? I uninstalled and reinstalled but same error.

For some reason I can't get into my dji go app. It keeps crashing. Sometimes when I'm not even in the app a message will pop up saying it crashed. Anyone else ever have this issue? I uninstalled and reinstalled but same error.
My DJI Go app will not work I have a Samsung Note 5 I don't know what's going on it's been like this for 2 weeks I've had every Phantom 3 drone I just got the professional that was the only one I didn't have yet I flew it the first time when it came in the mail and then I flew one more time first time zone for belt 10 minutes each now my phone keeps telling me that the app isn't working I can't even go into the app it asked me to hit OK or report I reported it several times no response back at all I even call DJI they tell me that it must be my phone my phone calls as much as the Drone I told him I flew it twice already so it's not my phone I even called my phone company and ask them and went to the store and have them look at my phone and said there is nothing wrong with your phone it is the app I don't know what to do I had a spare phone so I hook the phone up to the job and turned on my hotspot on the phone that the DJI Go app will not work on and put it on my spare phone it's also an Android downloaded it and it worked it is a smaller phone and cheaper a lot cheaper it is also a Samsung Android so now I am confused I don't know what to do does anybody have any solutions

Also might want to reboot after deleting DATA and CACHE before re-installing.

I have the same problem with my phone. It's an Hts desire 626s. I've cleared the cache, deleted and reinstalled the app. Once I get into flight with my drone, after a minute or two the app crashes. I've lost some good video because of this. Anyone got any ideas?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

It's not just the casch you need to clear.. Delete the folders too. It will save all your settings even if you deleted the app. So delete the folders then uninstall, reboot the phone and install the app again. Let us know how it went
1483965752433.png

Neon Euc

Reactions: GrammatonxXXxCleric
Chances are it's your device, the newer versions of dji go app, are power crazy, so lower spec tablets and mobile phones will not work

Reactions: Dwihart
I bought a new Samsung Galaxy S8+ the DJI Go App can't even start. This is unbelievable that with such amazing drones the app is a piece of crap. They need to hire better software people.

I don't believe the Galaxy is on the list of supported devices.

Android: Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei Mate 8, Nubia Z7 mini, SONY Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD

It's not just the casch you need to clear.. Delete the folders too. It will save all your settings even if you deleted the app. So delete the folders then uninstall, reboot the phone and install the app again. Let us know how it went View attachment 72887

Neon Euc
Just tried without any success:(
Galaxy s7 edge android nougat p3a

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20