Dji go app and 3rd party software

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have a few questions and I think they might be of interest for others too.. Last week I bought Litchi app- because of the automated camera control (no chance to try it in flight yet) so I started reading manuals and bugs of the app. And I came across with some really alerting ones so here are my questions numbered so please reply with the question number written so that anyone can follow.. Thnk u in advance!

Q1:
Dji go app and 3rd party software when installed at the same device do they interfere during flight when using just one of them resulting signal loss?? (should one force close the one not used for precaution?)

Q2:
What do we do in a scenario of signal loss??

a. When using Dji go app

b. When using litchi - let's say in waypoint mode which is the most popular

Q3:
What are the best settings for "failsafe" situations? (Set high altitude?, autoland? etc)

a. In dji go app

b. Litchi

Q4:
(3rd party software) Litchi RTH mode
bug does it mean that if anything happens -like critical battery or signal loss unable to recover - the phantom is expected to crash?

Q5:
Is it safe using third party app litchi? Do u have failed cases or profound bugs that resulted in a critical situation that a user should be aware off when choosing software?

These questions are of interest to others and addressed at length in numerous threads.
1. Always good practice to run one flight app at any time.

2. You make sure you have set your fail safe and RTH height in Go and they are uploaded to the aircraft correctly.

3. As appropriate for your circumstances and preference go or litchi.

4. No

5. No

The search button works great on these forums.

If you go to the Litchi website, there is a link in the help section to download the user manual. To answer Q4. If you reach critical battery while using Litchi, your aircraft will land where it is. No matter what you have set in the GoApp

If you go to the Litchi website, there is a link in the help section to download the user manual. To answer Q4. If you reach critical battery while using Litchi, your aircraft will land where it is. No matter what you have set in the GoApp
I think the OP was reffering to the Autopilot/DJI SDK Flightcontroller issue thats why i said NO. It seems from user reports critical battery performance is as would be expected if flying with the GO app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4