DJI go Android crashing after flight record screen selected

Reaction score
This is a new one that I have never experienced before and only started happening this week with the latest DJI go release. With the phantom on it off, does not matter, the moment I select the triangle shape on the upper left hand corner which takes me to the flight record screen, the app crashes. The flight record screen opens even though the app itself crashes. Hence, the moment I get out of that screen to the home screen the app is gone. Anyone else here experience this? It's a strange one that I'm trying to sort. I'm thinking it's a Google maps issue but I'm still crunching my brain here.

This is a new one that I have never experienced before and only started happening this week with the latest DJI go release. With the phantom on it off, does not matter, the moment I select the triangle shape on the upper left hand corner which takes me to the flight record screen, the app crashes. The flight record screen opens even though the app itself crashes. Hence, the moment I get out of that screen to the home screen the app is gone. Anyone else here experience this? It's a strange one that I'm trying to sort. I'm thinking it's a Google maps issue but I'm still crunching my brain here.
Do you happen to be running Android 6.0? If so, that's your problem. If not, uninstall the app, delete the DJI folder (make sure to sync your flight records first), and reinstall.

found this searching for an answer for the same problem. I'm on 6.0 also, guess there's my answer, for now..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1