Dji go Android app crashes on video

Reaction score
When I go to the videos section the app always crashes. Does it happen to you guys? How can I fix it? I cleared the cache didn't help

been trying for a week - DJI effectively bricked my new Phantom 3 Professional = NO SIGNAL = no video + no support from DJI
good luck with this - tons of advice out there but nothing worked for me... total time shred

Same here, every time I go to the Director in the pilot app, it locks or takes a long time to get out of. Also, I had 19 Sats the other day and No Signal for video, but yet I could see the P3 flying on my tablet, Android. 1.30.2 FW, 1.20 app. It's never done that before. Crazy thing happened this week I've had the drifting Horizon from the gimbal not working correctly, I had a job to take some video for a very large piece of property. Well, I crashed the P3 into a Gazebo's, roof, I got lucky, real lucky, light scratches on the props and the hubs were scrapped pretty good. It landed in some bushes. This was in the beginning of the shoot, So I told my friend who was the broker for this property, that there was a good chance We might have to cancel the rest of the shoot. Well, I turned everything off, gave it a good look over, and said, let me try it, turned everything back on, status to fly OK. Off she went, Get this, No Horizon drift! I'm not kidding, the crash fixed the Gimbal issue! Shot the rest of the afternoon, though less aggressive, with no issues at all, and with the horizon perfect in all of the shots I viewed. Crazy! Well she ain't a virgin any more!

Good to hear man! About the horizon fix anyway.

Are you all on the pilot app still? I'm surprised more people are not chiming in about the videos section working or not

Just figured I'd chime in on this...
I upgraded firmware and app last week on my Nvidia shield. It crashed every time I'd go to the camera view, wouldn't even get a second out of it. So I cleared cache, uninstalled, deleted files, re-downloaded, then reinstalled. No more crashes, but I didn't get a chance to fly. A day or two later I received my new Nvidia shield (battery recall). After wiping my old tablet, I installed my apps on the new one. I also did the downgraded Google play services workaround. Today I finally got to go flying. DJI Go was solid - no issues whatsoever. So far so good!

Just figured I'd chime in on this...
I upgraded firmware and app last week on my Nvidia shield. It crashed every time I'd go to the camera view, wouldn't even get a second out of it. So I cleared cache, uninstalled, deleted files, re-downloaded, then reinstalled. No more crashes, but I didn't get a chance to fly. A day or two later I received my new Nvidia shield (battery recall). After wiping my old tablet, I installed my apps on the new one. I also did the downgraded Google play services workaround. Today I finally got to go flying. DJI Go was solid - no issues whatsoever. So far so good!

Same positive experience here with my Nvidia Shield replacement with upgraded FW on P3P

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers