DJI GO 4 Update 4.1.4 Android

Reaction score
What's the word on this new go4 update? Generally safe? Or messes up a bunch of stuff?
56c3c69751235abf57fdd9c0ba5cb30e.jpg
I'm always hesitant to update anything related to my DJI equipment. If this has been talked about already please do forgive me.

I read that this is not released, still a work in progress, meant for a select few with specific problems.
DJI asked this not be installed.
BQ

Last edited:
Did you find this on a mirror site, or did DJI send you a link?
BQ

It's in my Google play store
1501391291148-555739261.jpg
this my playstore android one that came yesterday,i just ignore now depending what it says,just got mine right after few issues,im now real cautious about updates,just seem to update bugs not the drone,still holdin off on latest firmware aswell,,to many versions and updates ,maken everones drone go awall.

Hmm, I just don't see that when I look. Mine is brand new, a week or so old, installed DJI Go 4, in the playstore on the 25th. I go in and see if there is a later one, but all I see is 4.1.3
BQ

I would not take any update unless my AC was gonna explode!!!! DJI is absolutely horrible!!! Hard to believe they've made such great products and they can't get simple software and update issues straight!!! Took me four days of hell to get my AC updated with new firmware!!!! Screw them!!!!

Okay, just a small update. As amazing as it seems to be, cuz we pretty know and learn about how DJI sucks regarding the Android software development, everything seems to be working properly with the last update.. so far so good.

The words 'last update' does NOT mean anything. What version are you talking about?

We, supposedly, are talking about the same "last update" here, right? As the OP subject mentions "4.1.4" I can only be referring to this version, don't ya? Do we are we at the same page?

We, supposedly, are talking about the same "last update" here, right? As the OP subject mentions "4.1.4" I can only be referring to this version, don't ya? Do we are we at the same page?
It is always better to use version number than the general terms of 'Last Update' Some people are sometimes wandering off the OP subject.
Look at post #10 for example. Now we are on the same page.
Cordially.
Ing.

Okay, just a small update. As amazing as it seems to be, cuz we pretty know and learn about how DJI sucks regarding the Android software development, everything seems to be working properly with the last update.. so far so good.
CRAP!!! I just got my P3S unleased from the "porch chain" last night. I had to sync my data with DJI before the chain came off. I REALLY don't want anymore firmware "updates". (AUTEL ya'll should consider a "Trade-up" program for dissatisfied DJI owners for one of your drones)

I just got 4.1.5 on my android, autoupdated around 4pm west coast time. Anyone else see this?

I just got 4.1.5 on my android, autoupdated around 4pm west coast time. Anyone else see this?
Yip just got 1 hour ago ,gezz i was holding off for ages to on 4,1,4. I still on 4.1.3 now 4.1.5,seems android caught up with ios devices,,omg what next,just checked again already 500,000 people download

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik