DJI GO 4 - Image Transmission Settings

Reaction score
My DJI GO 4 (latest version, I hope) shows only channels and their quality, but doesn't show auto/custom switch. Maybe this option could solve my problems with the app permanently crashing, but I just don't see it. Have You encountered something like this? Thanks Jan

My DJI GO 4 (latest version, I hope) shows only channels and their quality, but doesn't show auto/custom switch. Maybe this option could solve my problems with the app permanently crashing, but I just don't see it. Have You encountered something like this? Thanks Jan
You need to be powered up and your device connected to see those settings.

image.jpeg
Looks like this:

Reactions: jr257944
It's solved, thanks for Your try. And You won't believe HOW it's solved. Based on discussion under another thread, I changed tablet's system language from Czech to US English. Kill me now.
Screenshot_2017-05-31-21-07-14.png

Reactions: tevek
It's solved, thanks for Your try. And You won't believe HOW it's solved. Based on discussion under another thread, I changed tablet's system language from Czech to US English. Kill me now.View attachment 83094
Well I'm glad you figured that out, I was going to suggest writing on your screen with a pen and pretending it was there.... Haven't heard of that before, might do some searching on this forum for something similar.
Cheers

Reactions: jr257944
Well I'm glad you figured that out, I was going to suggest writing on your screen with a pen and pretending it was there.... Haven't heard of that before, might do some searching on this forum for something similar.
Cheers
Thanks once more. Maybe one day we uncover the secrets of (probably Chinese) programmers of GO 4! :-D

Reactions: tevek

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj