DJI Go 4 flight log

Reaction score
I’ve got a strange issue in the last entry in my DJI Go 4 flight data log doesn’t sync. After flying I always sync log and select complete so they are in sync between my iPhone and iPad (I use iPhone for Spark and iPad for my P4P). Tried everything I can think off, they both appear to sync fine but iPhone shows 85 flights and iPad shows 86 and it is the very last one that is missing.

Anyone else come across this or a way to re-sync?
Cheers

15124409496062034044643.jpg
there a setting logo at top of screen,press and this comes up,,,only other way is to reinstall go4 ,,info always come back unless you clear localy cached records at bottom, that deletes them,,

I’ve got a strange issue in the last entry in my DJI Go 4 flight data log doesn’t sync. After flying I always sync log and select complete so they are in sync between my iPhone and iPad (I use iPhone for Spark and iPad for my P4P). Tried everything I can think off, they both appear to sync fine but iPhone shows 85 flights and iPad shows 86 and it is the very last one that is missing.

Anyone else come across this or a way to re-sync?
Cheers

Hi
Yes that’s the setting I use to keep both in sync but 1 entry (the last one) wont sync for some reason, it says complete but iPhone is 85 flights and iPad is 86, can find any way of forcing it.
Cheers
D

Any chance the iPhone is just not getting updated? Did you try logging out and back in to Go4 on the iPhone to see if it shows up shortly after?

Nother idea I had was are you able to watch play back of flight in djigo4 app,like how you click on flight and it shows where you go and height and speed etc,maybe if you watch it might sync to other device ?????just a thought

Yep tried watching it, logging out, all of above and everything seems fine but just last entry fails to come across, very odd.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav