DJI GO 4 app not holding custom camera name

Reaction score
Hello, I just got the 4 pro and used the dji go 4 app for the first time. I made video and still camera customizations and then saved them to custom settings and renamed the 'custom 1' to 'starting pt'. i checked some settings and went back to custom settings area and the name was back to the default name. What am I doing wrong? is it the space on my new name....use no spaces or characters issue? Thank you.

I watched a video of someone having issues naming their drone with symbols and spaces but had zero problems once it used normal characters. That would be the first step id take as you mentioned.

i tried again and used my initials and it seems to maintain the name of the custom setting. however i noticed that when I save the still camera customized to do an AEB with 5 shots it will initially holds that setting but if I change it to single shot and then reload the custom setting it does everything but change it back to AEB. any thoughts? Also when I enter the custom settings and see the four options for a split second it show custom 1 then changes the name to my initials.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic