DJI go 4.0 midair aircraft disconnected

Reaction score
Hi all,

wanted help.. got a notification to download Dji go 4.. since then I have got 6 flights where 4 had aircraft disconnected at 120m height and 580m away.. I have P4.. any fix for this or should I still use the old DJI app.. Tried with Nextbit Robin and Apple Iphone 5S..

Sent from my Robin using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
No idea what a Nextbit Robin is but I use an iPhone 6+ with no issues. Have you mirrored the settings from your older app on the newer version and are you flying in the same area as before? Disconnected might be a signal, GPS or obstruction issue not related to the app. All other apps shut down on the 5S when using dji go4, as I did have a couple of glitchy problems at first until I realised what was going on, also try lowering the transmission bitrate in your settings to maybe 4mbps.

It happens to me now and then, but only when I'm silly enough to fly with a Kp index(solar disruption) of 5 or higher

Hi all,

wanted help.. got a notification to download Dji go 4.. since then I have got 6 flights where 4 had aircraft disconnected at 120m height and 580m away.. I have P4.. any fix for this or should I still use the old DJI app.. Tried with Nextbit Robin and Apple Iphone 5S..

Yeh happen to me yesterday first time
Hi all,

Yeh had that happen yesterday at 722ft,,,came back to land above me ,,canceled rth went flying again,,been bit weird since last update

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic